Saturday 27 September 2008

Saturday 27/09/08 - chillin in Cairns

After feeling ill yesterday, I started 2 feel a bit better again 2day. Have had a really lazy day tho. We walked over 2 the Lagoon which is in the town, and ended up sleeping and chilling there all day. Have started 2 catch a bit of colour, which is good, especially on my arms. Booked 2 more nights at Calypso hostel, but had 2 move rooms. That's not 2 bad tho. Will b finding a different hostel for Monday tho. Some people are starting their day trips and things on Monday, but I've decided to stay around Cairns 4 a few more days just chilling and walking round until I know I'm completely better so that I can completely enjoy what I'm doing. A few people from the original group are doing the same thing tho, which is good.

No comments: