Monday 29 September 2008

Tuesday September 30th

I booked into the YHA hostel in the centre of Cairns yesterday with Sam, Maggie, Chris and Simon, and it seems like a really nice hostel. It's got a pool and a jacuzzi - can't b bad. Spent the day wondering round the shopping centre (bought a new i-pod), claimed my docs money back, posted my postcards (at long last) and went food shopping. Chris cooked last night then (pasta, tomato sauce and sausages - mmmm!!), and then me, Chris and Simon went to the cinema to see Wall-E. It was a cute film!! After getting back to the hostel we just sat up chatting til just gone midnight and then headed off 2 bed. A very chilled out day yesterday!! I have booked in 2 do the reef day trip tomorrow, though where I go snorkelling. It's an early start, got 2 b there by 7:50am, but hope it will b worth it.

No comments: